After great success of Srimanthudu Mahesh babu has revealed few things related to his personal life in an interview to the English news paper. Not only personal related things Mahesh also said how faithful husband be in this society giving his example. 

Tollywood Superstar Mahesh babu make as many fans and lives very simple and a lot of his fans also inspired.


However, the reason behind to stay like this is his father Super Star Krishna, said Mahesh. In 10 years old married life I maintained a good relationship with my wife as good husband and father. Those who are not faithful to their wife are ‘Fools’ (Foolish), said Mahesh to English new paper.


My marriage life is beautiful and after Gautam and Sitara has improved my life more beautiful.


I’ll maintain affectionate relationship with my brother Ramesh and Sister Indira, said, Mahesh. This proves, How a Tollywood super star gives more importance to his family and his fans.


Now, Mahesh is busy with his latest film ‘Bramotsavam’ directed by Srikanth Addala and Samatha, Pranitha are heroines. 
Telangana
Tuday
Share To:

Top Telangana News Today

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours