After formation of Telangana State Chief Minister Sri K.Chandrasekar Rao announced this temple would be developed equal to Tirumala Tirupathi (Andhrapradesh state).
Earlier this Temple known as ‘YADAGIRI GUTTA’ after formation of Telanagana and becoming first CM of Telangana State Sri KCR has changed to the temple name to ‘YADADRI’.
TS CM taking special care of Yadadari in every aspect, Temples new design made according to the Agama Shastra and has decided to provide all the facilities to the devotees in the temple from parking to darshan and accommodation.
Now, Yadadri Temple (Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy) worship timings has been changed, the details here under follows:
- Morning at 04:00am Pooja performance starts
- At 04:00am Suprabatham
- At 04:30am Tiruvaradhana
- At 05:00am Balabhogam
- At 05:30am Nijabhisham to Mulavirat in Garbalayam
- 06:15am Tulasi Archana,
- At 07:00am Two way Darshnas starts
- At 08:30am Nitya kalyanam
- After-noon 12:00pm Nivedana
- Evening 5:00pm Nityalankarana Tiruvidhi seva
- Night 07:00pm Aradhana
- At 07:30pm Tulasi Kumkumarchana
- Sahasra Namarchana to Anjaneya swamy,
- At 09:00pm Aragimpu
- At 09:45pm Shayanotsawam
- Swamy Temple premises on hill Sri Parvathavardhini sametha Ramalingeshwara swamy temple pooja performance starts from 05:00am to Night 08:00pm.
Old Narasimha Swamy Temple Pooja performance be continued as usual
- From Morning at 05:00am Suprabhatam
- At 05:45am Bindhe Tirdham
- At 06:15 Aradhana
- From 07:00am to 08:00 darshanas
- At 08:00am Abhishekam
- At 08:30am Archana
- After-noon at 12:00pm Aragimpu
- Sri Satyanarayana swamy vrathas starts from morning 09:30am to 11:00am and evening 4:30pm onwards.
- At 5:30pm Alankarana Sevas
- Night 07:30pm Nivedhana,
- Night 08:00pm Temple Bandhanam