Bollywood Romantic star Ranbir Kapoor says, Yes I am in Love enjoying it very well and is not just going to married.

Ranbir Kapoor never publicly spoken to media now opened the mouth on his Love. Every one knows very well Ranbir and Katrina are in Love and recently Katirna kapoor also confirmed it that she is in love with Ranbir Kapoor.

For the last six years rumors are running on media about my marriage linking with this and that heroines. Now, to make full stop I ask to all the media friends don’t publish false rumors. Marriage is family event celebrated with everyone so I assure you that I’ll say to everyone about my marriage leave date to me, says Ranbir.

This 32-year-old Ranbir acting in Film ‘Bombay Velvet’ is ready to release. However, this lovely couple went to the Maldives for the past week holidays. Just I am enjoying Love and to marriage that is not now.
Telangana
Tuday
Share To:

Top Telangana News Today

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours